REPORTS TO: General Manager
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
This position is fully accountable for the profitable operation of a Firehouse Subs® Restaurant while adhering to all company guidelines and regulations.
- Ensure the restaurant is in full compliance to all local, state and federal regulations to include health regulations, hour and wage regulations, age restrictions, fair employment practices, ADA and any other appropriate regulations required for the legal operation of the business.
- Ensure knowledge, adherence and enforcement of all Firehouse Subs® Policies and Procedures.
- Ensures profitability of business by operation shifts within established guidelines and requirements for food cost, labor, controllables, utilities and sales growth.
- Providing leadership to the restaurant team to consistently meet standards of superior guest service, quality and cleanliness while embracing the Firehouse Subs® “culture” and mission and vision statements.
- Assists the GM in coordinating and implementing current operations game plans and company initiatives in a profitable and timely manner.
- Participates in interviewing, hiring, training and disciplining employees under the guidance of the GM.
- Ensure all required programs, reports and legal documents are accurate, complete and accomplished on schedule.
- Implements and promotes all Public Safety Foundation initiatives.
- Represents Firehouse Subs® in a professional, positive manner at all times.
- Communicates effectively to the GM and HQ Office Personnel all issues that may impact business.
- Able to work on their feet for up to 13 hours at a time.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Any other duties assigned by GM.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Founded by former firefighting brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, Firehouse Subs® began in 1994 with one restaurant in Jacksonville, Fla. Now 24 years later, the company has spread like wildfire with more than 1140 locations across 45 states, Puerto Rico and Canada.
Specializing in hot subs, Firehouse Subs® serves large portions of premium meats and cheeses, “steamed” hot and placed atop fresh produce on a toasted sub roll. Each restaurant offers a family-oriented dining atmosphere, complete with an authentic firefighter theme that celebrates local firefighting history, as well as the founding family’s decades of firefighting service. Firehouse Subs® is committed to giving back and has donated over $44 million to public safety organizations.
Our mission is to carry on our commitment to and passion for:
- Hearty and Flavorful Food
- Heartfelt Service, and
- Public Safety
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)