REPORTS TO: General Manager/Assistant Manager/Shift Manager
The cashier position is critical to the daily success of the restaurant. It’s a guest facing job; often the first touch point with the guest beyond the “Welcome to Firehouse” greeting.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent menu and product knowledge.
- Accountable for the accuracy of the guest’s order.
- Able to communicate effectively with guests and handle questions and concerns in a professional manner.
- Proficient use of the POS system.
- Accuracy of the cash drawer.
- Team player.
- Thanks the guest sincerely for their business.
- Participates in all Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation fundraising initiatives.
- Maintains an organized, stocked, and sanitary work space.
- Able and willing to complete other restaurant functions such as food preparation or cleaning, per management direction, or any other duties assigned by the general manager, assistant manager, or shift leader.
- Maintains a safe work environment, adhering to all established food and safety guidelines.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)