- Day Shift
- Night Shift
- Full and Part-time
- A friendly, family-oriented culture
- Supportive Leadership
- Opportunities to advance
- Casual dress code (blue or black jeans with company-provided uniform t-shirts and hat/visor)
- Company-paid medical benefits for F/T Crew
- Dental and Vision coverage for F/T Crew
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent menu and product knowledge
- Accurately and efficiently prepare guests’ orders
- Communicate effectively with guests, including thanking them, answering questions, and addressing concerns in a professional manner
- Team player
- Participate in all Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation fundraising initiatives
- Able and willing to complete other restaurant functions such as cashiering or cleaning per management direction or any other duties assigned by the General Manager, Assistant Manager, or Shift Manager.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
Founded by former firefighting brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, Firehouse Subs® began in 1994 with one restaurant in Jacksonville, Fla. 26 years later, the company has spread like wildfire with more than 1190 locations across 46 states, Puerto Rico and Canada.
Specializing in hot subs, Firehouse Subs® serves hearty portions of premium meats and cheeses, “steamed” hot and placed atop fresh produce on a toasted sub roll. Each restaurant offers a family-oriented dining atmosphere, complete with an authentic firefighter theme that celebrates local firefighting history, as well as the founding family’s decades of firefighting service. Firehouse Subs® is committed to giving back and has awarded more than $57 million to public safety organizations through its non-profit, Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation.
Our mission is to carry on our commitment to and passion for:
- Hearty and Flavorful Food
- Heartfelt Service, and
- Public Safety
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)